- added StimfitIO
- added KwikIO
- significant improvements to AxonIO, BlackrockIO, BrainwareSrcIO, NeuroshareIO, PlexonIO, Spike2IO, TdtIO,
- many test suite improvements
- Container base class
- fix a bug in PlexonIO where some EventArrays only load 1 element.
- fix a bug in BrainwareSrcIo for segments with no spikes.
- cleanup of io test code, with additional helper functions and methods
- added BrainwareDamIo
- added BrainwareF32Io
- added BrainwareSrcIo
- lazy/cascading improvement
- load_lazy_olbject() in neo.io added
- added NeuroscopeIO
- various bug fixes in neo.io
- added ElphyIO
- SpikeTrain performence improved
- An IO class now can return a list of Block (see read_all_blocks in IOs)
- python3 compatibility improved
- assorted bug fixes
time_slice() method to the
- improvements to annotation data type handling
- added PickleIO, allowing saving Neo objects in the Python pickle format.
- added ElphyIO (see http://www.unic.cnrs-gif.fr/software.html)
- added BrainVisionIO (see http://www.brainvision.com/)
- improvements to PlexonIO
merge() method to the
- development was mostly moved to GitHub, although the issue tracker is still at neuralensemble.org/neo
- New features compared to neo 0.1:
- new schema more consistent.
- new objects: RecordingChannelGroup, EventArray, AnalogSignalArray, EpochArray
- Neuron is now Unit
- use the quantities module for everything that can have units.
- Some objects directly inherit from Quantity: SpikeTrain, AnalogSignal, AnalogSignalArray, instead of having an attribute for data.
- Attributes are classifyed in 3 categories: necessary, recommended, free.
- lazy and cascade keywords are added to all IOs
- Python 3 support
- better tests